Tuesday 25 September 2012

A New Beginning

So this morning at 8am UK time a new expansion for World of Warcraft launched on the North American servers.

You may have been aware of the event :)

Poised over my keyboard and mouse my characters loitering near their profession trainers I certainly was.

Finally after what seemed forever Mists of Pandaria was here! And it was good!

I am going to take what seems the perfect opportunity to reboot this blog and use it to record the coming weeks and months in my favourite game. I am sticking with the title as although I no longer have my All Female Gnome Dancing Squad 'Ten Pandas' sounds stupid.

I also want to do a sort of audio diary rough podcasty thing so if you are more about the listening than the reading watch this space or better still follow me on twitter @eljeppy

No comments:

Post a Comment