Wednesday 7 August 2013

RAF 2013 - Day 4/90 - Into the Monastery.

Another day another dungeon - The Scarlet Monastery.





I have run this set of dungeons a gazillion times in the past and I was pleasantly surprised to see they had changed so much.

At level 21 I was too low for the Cathedral but was allowed access to The Scarlet Halls.

Some nice mechanics led to some cool surprises and I am ashamed to say 2 dead mages. Thank goodness for the guild perk 'Oops everyone died - be alive again'

Not sure how but earned 'Scarlet Halls Guild Run' for Clan of Darkness - wooot!

Two runs of the halls got the ladies to 23 so popped into The Cathedral and one run got the team to 25. Sadly this was still too low to get the quests from either wing (Halls 26 - Cathedral 28)

"No worries ladies you loot the corpses I'll grab the gold"


Two more runs through the halls (each run takes about 10 minutes) plus the quests dinged them well into 28 (each quest was netting them 22000+ XP which is about a level!).

So back to the Cathedral.

"Oy Vey! Forget the rain get this damn sword away from my twig and berries!"


Ended up doing two runs as I missed one of the quest parts but it was all good.

We leave the place behind with the death screams of many a crusader ringing in our ears and the ladies at level 33.

Time for a break. Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment